Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hughie Fury Vows: I'm Going To Take Over - Mark My Words!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hughie Fury Vows: I'm Going To Take Over - Mark My Words!

Hughie Fury has vowed that he will take over the heavyweight division ahead of his fight with Polish giant Mariusz Wach on Saturday. Fury (24-3, 14 KOs) faces Wach (36-6, 19 KOs) at the SSE Arena at Wembley in London, on the undercard of Anthony Joshua's world title defence of the WBA, IBO, IBF, WBO belts against Kubrat Pulev, live on Sky Sports Box Office and DAZN.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I really like Hughie, but all said & done he's Commonwealth/European level. I'd like to see him fight Joe Joyce, but if the WBO do the wrong thing & match Usyk Vs Joyce for there vacant title then how about him fighting the Parker/Fa winner next spring?

Comment

Just saw his face off with wach

Wach looks awful, pipe cleaner arms and man boobs visable

Hughie still looks like a gangly kid, you'd have thought he would have filled out by now.

Definatley not expecting much from these two that's for sure

Comment

Another boring performance, but “he yung doe” we would get from Hearn after the fight.

Comment

Take what over? lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            Another boring performance, but “he yung doe” we would get from Hearn after the fight.
            "Hughie gave X big name some trouble! once he matures..."

dude's career is based on giving guys some trouble

Comment

The problem is that he’s fought Pulev, Parker and Povetkin and come up short, most would consider those 3 of similar level roughly..

You would think 3 times fighting
              at that level and losing is probably a good indication of someone’s level.

Time will tell I suppose, maybe he can improve but I think we pretty much know his level by now.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                "Hughie gave X big name some trouble! once he matures..."

dude's career is based on giving guys some trouble
                I saw his trainer speaking the other day, and he was like I can only tell him what to do in the ring, it’s up to Hughie to take up that advice and let his hands go..... Pretty much sums up his career so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  I saw his trainer speaking the other day, and he was like I can only tell him what to do in the ring, it’s up to Hughie to take up that advice and let his hands go..... Pretty much sums up his career so far.
                  Yup. He's a counter puncher who forgets to counter punch.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                    The problem is that he’s fought Pulev, Parker and Povetkin and come up short, most would consider those 3 of similar level roughly..

You would think 3 times fighting
                    at that level and losing is probably a good indication of someone’s level.

Time will tell I suppose, maybe he can improve but I think we pretty much know his level by now.
                    Maybe he needs to stop fighting people of that level whose last name starts with P..

Comment

Working...
                    X