Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul is Open To Fighting Brother Logan In Boxing Match: "He Can Catch That Smoke!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jake Paul is Open To Fighting Brother Logan In Boxing Match: "He Can Catch That Smoke!"

There have been many big-name siblings who have made a name for their bloodlines through boxing. The most notable pair today are twin brothers Jermall and Jermell Charlo. There is also Naoya and Takuma Inoue. Before them there were the likes of Wladimir and Vitali Klitschko, Ricky and Matthew Hatton, Michael and Leon Spinks and Gabriel and Rafael Ruelas, just to name a few.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Would prefer these two daftys beat on each other

I don’t think America could take another basket ball player folded in half

They probably just clicked that they bring in the numbers . Fight each other and let mayweather fight another Japanese dish washer

Comment

Even in the cutthroat world of boxing ,nobody would stoop low enough to fight their own brother.The world of "celebrity and influencers," however ,they'd take penalties with their nans head for a buck..

Comment

This just shows that these clowns are in it just for their petty macho sideshow and not serious about the sport. A real fighter who acknowledges the real dangers of the sport would never be foolish enough to wanna challenge their brother(or any family member for that matter) for silly bragging rights. Sadly, this guy will never fight a real fighter so all that corny tough guy ish about wanting to be a real boxer while fighting other clowns like him is gonna be going on for a while. Smh.

Comment

Dumpster juice.

Comment

i thought he was gonna fight clarissa shields

Comment

How about these two tightrope on skysc****rs on live PPV. Whoever falls first donates $10mil to charity

Comment

this would easily surpass 8 million PPV buys.

Comment

These two are whores

Comment

LOL honestly it'd be hilarious if that ended up being the biggest PPV of all time. And I'd for sure put it among the top 20 or so PPV's without thinking too hard about it if it got booked cuz thats where we are at right now. Novelty Boxing is more fun & more inclusive than Boxing. If you just have popular folks fight you'll do the numbers cuz everyone loves a fight.

I wouldn't be surprised if it happened. Everyone thinks these Paul guys are fooking dipsh^ts, but they are deeper thinkers & high level marketers who know the score much better than most of their critics or those who easily dismiss them think. Hell I've been fooking with Logan's podcast for almost a year now cuz I was impressed with his thought process on various subjects which initially surprised me cuz I though he was a dumbass who was just in the right place at the right time with these money making platforms.

Comment

Working...
                    X