Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Okolie-Jezewski, Fury-Wach, Bakole-Kuzmin - Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Okolie-Jezewski, Fury-Wach, Bakole-Kuzmin - Final Presser

Okolie, Jezewski Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Anthony Joshua will return to the ring this Saturday to defend his WBA, IBF, WBO, IBO heavyweight titles against Bulgaria's Kubrat Pulev. For the Briton, it will be the first defense in his new phase as a monarch and he will do it at Wembley Arena in London, where his best battles have taken place.
    [Click Here To Read More]

No one could ever say that Wach has no chin.

Comment

This card is not as solid as it was initially was supposed to be. I was really looking forward to seeing Okolie fight Glowacki.

Comment

sensing a Wach upset, hughie needs to be at his very best

Comment

Originally posted by VashDBasher View Post
          This card is not as solid as it was initially was supposed to be. I was really looking forward to seeing Okolie fight Glowacki.
          Yeah me also

Comment

Is the Polish lad worth a cheeky bet to beat Okolie?

I don't like this under card really.

Is it just me that feels it would be so easy to fill up AJ undercards with British Title fights even English title fights? In the hope you'll get some genuine 50/50's and give some relatively unbacked boxers that platform to seize that major chance in their career.

I think I'd rather see a smattering of those than all these undercard fights. What does beating Wach do for Fury specifically? would it not be more interesting if he was in with Bakole or even Fabio Wardley. Why does Fury need top 10 ranking now really?

I cant see Fury and Wach being a good fight and I like Okolie but he's not gonna be in a good fight until someone probably puts him over or something and makes him fight on instinct. He's got an effective albeit not tv friendly style otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
              No one could ever say that Wach has no chin.
              What else do they say about him?
              I'm really looking forward to Huggie Fury vs Wack said nobody ever.
              Respect to both boxers but I don't see that one catching fire.

Comment

Originally posted by theface07 View Post
                What else do they say about him?
                I'm really looking forward to Huggie Fury vs Wack said nobody ever.
                Respect to both boxers but I don't see that one catching fire.
                I was referring to the picture, Wach's chin almost touches Fury when they face each other

Comment

If you aim at Wachs chin you cant fail. its that large, its unbelievable...

Comment

Working...
                  X