Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Anthony Joshua, Kubrat Pulev - Face-Off at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Anthony Joshua, Kubrat Pulev - Face-Off at Final Presser

Joshua, Pulev Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Anthony Joshua will return to the ring this Saturday to defend his WBA, IBF, WBO, IBO heavyweight titles against Bulgaria's Kubrat Pulev. For the Briton, it will be the first defense in his new phase as a monarch and he will do it at Wembley Arena in London, where his best battles have taken place.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm rooting for Pulev after these pictures.
    No mask and insist to Shake hands like a Real man !
    War Pulev !

Come at me snowflakes.

Comment

aj got that please dont hit me look in his eyes

Comment

Joshua is clearly still in a rebuilding phase, from his first loss to Ruiz Junior 'Part 1 of that phase was getting the win in the rematch, and part 2 will be about getting a win and making a violent statement vs Pulev'.

No point in people trying to mock Joshua, he is working through his challenges in-front of everybody 'That is boxing, the same thing happens in life' people face challenges.

Comment

Pulev looks in shape, AJ won't be able to run all evening like last time. Kubrat move much faster than Ruiz and he will catch Joshua behind his constant jab.

Comment

Beats headphones will protect him from the temple shot.

Comment

I'm just stoked to see world HW title boxing again. Been too long fucking long.

May the best man win, but we need that Fury–Joshua fight.

Comment

I don’t know about this one. Almost everyone has a feeling AJ will get caught and stopped. I’m actually looking forward to this fight. Despite the pandemic, we have had some good fights.

Comment

kubrat wants a handshake but eddie wants to play rock paper scissors

Comment

Hope it’s competitive. Not optimistic it will be. But at least this fight is happening and getting out of the way for real unifications and/or fight with Usyk

Comment

Working...
                    X