Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Francisco Santana: I Couldn't Pull Trigger Anymore, Better To Walk Away

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Francisco Santana: I Couldn't Pull Trigger Anymore, Better To Walk Away

Francisco "Chia" Santana was known in the ring for having both a strong chin and a high work rate. Last Saturday night, his chin and his body failed him. The all-action fighter was stopped in the 10th round by Josesito Lopez in Arlington, Texas on the Errol Spence-Danny Garcia pay-per-view undercard.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Well at least he knows it’s his time to put the gloves away. Hope the best for him.

Comment

Good to hear. Santana's body wasn't reacting right in those later rounds.

Watching the fight live I thought his corner and the ref were ass holes for not stopping the fight sooner.

Comment

Smart move if thats how you felt inside the ring. Salute to your career and heres to the next chapter in your life... much success.

Comment

Wise decision. Hope he sticks to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
            Good to hear. Santana's body wasn't reacting right in those later rounds.

Watching the fight live I thought his corner and the ref were ass holes for not stopping the fight sooner.
            His trainer was the S&C of Victor Ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
              His trainer was the S&C of Victor Ortiz.
              Yeah. I remember him.
              Guy shoulda protected his fighter.
              Him and the ref are idiots.

Comment

Yea bro enjoy the Haymon financial check. You and your family deserve the best 🥊

Comment

Working...
                X