Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul: People Who Think I'm Butterbean-Like Sideshow Can F--k Off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jake Paul: People Who Think I'm Butterbean-Like Sideshow Can F--k Off

YouTuber-turned-boxer Jake Paul will finish 2020 with a pristine 2-0 record and a pair of knockout wins over fellow YouTuber AnEsonGib and former NBA star Nate Robinson.
    [Click Here To Read More]

People call fighters bums and cans too often, thos clown really is a bum, has only dined what mostly boxing fans have done

Comment

lol butterbean would spark him out

even if a lot of his fights were rigged, he is waaay more experienced and he has really good power.

Comment

My 13 year old daughter thinks he's an immature ****head. lol

Comment

What a pathetic bum this guy is.

Comment

Er... but you are a sideshow , what else would you be ?

Comment

Butterbean would Bart Gunn this clown.

90’s WWF fans will know what I mean.

Comment

The KO and his popularity has gone up to his head. Butterbean would KO this clown.

Comment

This guy’s head is getting a little too big. Yes he’s skilled, but he’s talking like he’s accomplished so much.

Comment

I kind of like him. I don't think Logan paul has the real fighters mindset, but i think this guy does. Not at any kind of good level, but his mindset is good for a fighter, and i respect anyone who dedicates himself to the sport. Most people can't even muster the energy to go to the gym once, let alone train for a fight.

So up Jake Paul, I'd like to see him in with a pro who actually has some fights. Just to see if he could hang.

Comment

Working...
                    X