Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Confirms He Will Not Be Ringside For Joshua-Pulev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Confirms He Will Not Be Ringside For Joshua-Pulev

Hmmm don’t know what to make of this. Why not attend if you want to make the fight? Unless he doesn’t want to help eddie sell any PPVs.

Kinda wanted to see a repeat of when fury entered the ring to confront wilder to try and make that fight

Don't really see how him being there would sell this PPV anyway, anyone really going to buy the PPV because they heard Fury might be in the crowd, I mean maybe but it seems a stretch.

I agree though, does seem a shame he wont be there. Could just imagine him going with the "I'm just here to support my cousin, but since you asked I'll smash that stiff robotic dosser"

Possibly covid restrictions would have prevented him actually getting in the ring. Anyone from the UK confirm if he could travel from where he is to London and attend with current rules?

Comment

As long as they make the fight. I couldn’t care less if he attend it or not. As long as Joshua isn’t asking “Why is he here” etc.... And I don’t get this “He doesn’t want to help sell someone PPV” or “They don’t want to help promote or showtime their show” like WTF does that even mean?

Comment

The A side ain’t gonna come running to the B side. Maybe Fury will let AJ sit on the second row when Fury next lights up Vegas.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          As long as they make the fight. I couldn’t care less if he attend it or not. As long as Joshua isn’t asking “Why is he here” etc.... And I don’t get this “He doesn’t want to help sell someone PPV” or “They don’t want to help promote or showtime their show” like WTF does that even mean?
          In all seriousness, these are my thoughts too.

Providing AJ beats Pulev, let’s try and get the fight made ASAP.

Comment

Fury likes to feel like he’s in control, because they asked him to come he feels like he has to say no ! Simple as that

You know what he’s like though, he could do a u turn on the day for all we know

Comment

Him attending AJ's fight isn't important. The fight between them getting made is, and it isn't contingent on Fury being in the crowd

Comment

It's Fury, he may well turn up, he may not, he may fight Joshua, he may not. Just never have a clue what Fury is or isn't going to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Giggles View Post
                  Hmmm don’t know what to make of this. Why not attend if you want to make the fight? Unless he doesn’t want to help eddie sell any PPVs.

Kinda wanted to see a repeat of when fury entered the ring to confront wilder to try and make that fight
                  Fury had a rematch clause with Wlad when he entered the ring with Wilder ..that was a publicity stunt, there’s literally no way the Wilder fight could have happened .

This tells me Fury don’t want to commit to AJ just yet it requires a solid statement in front of fans and it would make him look bad without committing because this is an actual fight that could be made ,Fury may also be thinking it gives AJ the A side going to see him ?

Either way Fury needs to really show people he wants the fight not just do more internet talk ,that went out the window after Wilder.

Comment

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Confirms He Will Not Be Ringside For Joshua-Pulev

WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury has confirmed that he will not be ringside for Saturday's fight between Anthony Joshua and Kubrat Pulev. Joshua will defend his WBA, IBF, WBO, IBO titles against mandatory challenger Pulev. Should Joshua win, he will be in direct line for a potential full division unification against Fury in 2021.
                    [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Working...
                    X