Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson: I'd Love To Retire Frampton - But Herring Beats Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson: I'd Love To Retire Frampton - But Herring Beats Him

Unbeaten Olympic silver medal winner Shakur Stevenson is returning to the ring on Saturday night, when he faces Toka Kahn Clary at the MGM Grand's Conference Center in Las Vegas. Stevenson, who captured a world title at featherweight, is the WBO's mandatory challenger at 130-pounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

STFU please, you havent beaten anyone punk. Exceot that drunk dude and his girls. Really dont like this kid. He talks way too much and d hasnt beaten anyone in the top 10.

Comment

retire herring then

Comment

By retiring, does he mean fighting a very cautious fight and outpointing Frampton in a lackluster performance?

Comment

Bruhhhhh. Shakur has developed a really big ego/ attitude hasn’t he? Come a long way from his crying days at the olympics. Has great talent, don’t get me wrong. But actually do something first kid. Not a bs Title, that you dropped before your belt even got mailed out to you. Jesus. All these young guns wanna talk that ish but quick to avoid fighting each other. It’s funny.
          Maybe I’m wrong, but pretty sure hes the guy who basically pulled out of Warrington fight? Because he wanted more for it? Am I wrong there? Would appreciate letting me know. Thanks.

Comment

More big talk from Stevenson, too bad this doesn't translate to his style. Very skilled but very boring as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
              STFU please, you havent beaten anyone punk. Exceot that drunk dude and his girls. Really dont like this kid. He talks way too much and d hasnt beaten anyone in the top 10.
              Didn't he even have help to do that???

Comment

Come on fam! You forgot to mention Berchelt and Lomachenko! Those are the 2 you should be wanting to fight! Not Frampton and Warrington! MAN UP!

Comment

Stevenson will toy with Frampton and Herring. That's a fact, but he talks too much for a young guy who has had no major wins yet. He has the talent and skill, though. Would love to see him in with Berchelt soon.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
                    More big talk from Stevenson, too bad this doesn't translate to his style. Very skilled but very boring as well.
                    Any fighter who doesn't bleed like a stuck pig for your entertainment is boring, right? Y'all said the same about Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                    X