Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum on PED-Suspended Jarrell Miller: How The F--k Stupid Can You Be?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum on PED-Suspended Jarrell Miller: How The F--k Stupid Can You Be?

After heavyweight Jarrell "Big Baby" Miller failed multiple drug tests for a variety of banned substances HGH, EPO and GW1516 -- that knocked him out of a multi-million dollar shot at unified heavyweight world titleholder Anthony Joshua in June 2019, Miller's career was in limbo.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He took a pill for sex and thats how he got busted again. I would like to be a fly on the wall to hear Miller and Wilder’s conversations about how one got caught and how the other one lost, it would be epic, LMAO!!!!

Comment

He deserves to serve every day of that suspension. What an idiot. Could be a multimillionaire right now and pissed it all away.

Comment

He's surprised and disgusted but it doesn't sound like he's cut him loose yet. Surely he must have written a termination clause into his contract that'd allow him to do that if he pissed radioactive again

Comment

Miller is wasted talent. Shoulda’, coulda’, woulda’.

Comment

Miller's previous opponents should sue the f out of this cheating bastard.

Comment

Just shows that professional boxing promoters don't really give a fvkc about PED usage or fighters health, any of it.

If they did they'd just refuse to deal with a THREE times proven cheating piece of ****.

Comment

Miller's going to go on Maury or some other tabloid with the heading: I'm Addicted To Performance Enhancing Drugs And I Can't Stop!

Comment

Dude can't go 12 rounds without using PEDs...

Comment

sex drug? at 32yrs...Jarrel "can't get it up" Miller ...imagine going thru the rest of ur life with that moniker

Comment

Working...
                    X