Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Ready To Work With PBC, Matchroom, Top Rank For Best Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo Ready To Work With PBC, Matchroom, Top Rank For Best Fights

Mexican superstar Saul "Canelo" Alvarez is willing to work with everyone to secure the best opponents possible. Last month, Canelo reached an agreement to break away from his longtime promoter, Golden Boy Promotions.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That’s the best way to do it no barriers to any fight

Comment

Originally posted by Rodbox View Post
      That’s the best way to do it no barriers to any fight
      Better to be with a promoter to build your way to the top, better to go it alone when you actually get there. That looks like the way to go from where I stand.

Comment

Canelo gonna run through all those other champs.

Comment

From a fan's point of view got to be a win.

Comment

Seems like a good idea to me......

Comment

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
              Better to be with a promoter to build your way to the top, better to go it alone when you actually get there. That looks like the way to go from where I stand.
              💯 and only a few boxers ever get to that position

Comment

It's good that Canelo is in this position where the promoters really have to come up trumps rather than protecting their fighters and putting shyte PPv's on .Eddie Hearn will have to change his game but with GGG. and BJS he might be in the mix if he doesn't get too big for his boots in there.
                Exciting times! After last weekend i'm warming to a Spence tussle.

Comment

I mean I get that Spence has a certain star power that Charlo and Plant doesnt have but why pick him over the 160 pound guy and the 168 pound guy?

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
                    I mean I get that Spence has a certain star power that Charlo and Plant doesnt have but why pick him over the 160 pound guy and the 168 pound guy?
                    for the same reasons he picked Amir Khan, Chavez Jr, and Kovalev, they all have name value with minimized risk. Honestly there should be no reason why a guy who’s held a world title at light heavyweight should be entertaining a fight with a current welterweight.

Comment

Working...
                    X