Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia: Spence, Porter, Thurman Kinda All On Same Level; Spence Strongest Of Three

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Garcia: Spence, Porter, Thurman Kinda All On Same Level; Spence Strongest Of Three

ARLINGTON, Texas Danny Garcia doesn't think there's a whole lot that separates the three opponents who've beaten him. The former junior welterweight and welterweight champ considers Errol Spence Jr. stronger than Keith Thurman and Shawn Porter, yet otherwise thinks they're comparable boxers. Spence dealt Garcia the most decisive defeat of his 13-year pro career Saturday night, a 12-round, unanimous-decision loss in their FOX Sports Pay-Per-View main event at AT&T Stadium.
    [Click Here To Read More]

First time we’ve ever seen Garcia dominated like that.

Comment

Spence is kinda like a MW trapped in a Welter's body.

His physical strength and overall presence is more MW than Welter.

I am not so sure Crawford beats Spence...

Comment

great, so I guess they're going to angle for Spence vs Thurman now?

Comment

Garcia is tripping. Lol. Spence put it on him more impressively than both Thurman and Porter. Spence skill level is better.

Comment

I have to agree. Skill-wise, they're all practically the same. Spence size is the only reason he's winning fights.

Broner vs Porter was practically the same as Spence vs Porter. Both Broner and Spence got knockdowns. The only difference was Spence got the size to fend off Porter

Comment

Spence will relax and come back with a tuneup probably in May. He then will fight Pac next Dec at Texas Stadium in the biggest PPV fight we've seen in years.
              Meanwhile, Crawford will fight Porter next and then after he's out of Arums wrath he will fight Spence in 2022. That's the way it looks to me. Anyone see anything wrong with this?

Comment

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
                I have to agree. Skill-wise, they're all practically the same. Spence size is the only reason he's winning fights.

Broner vs Porter was practically the same as Spence vs Porter. Both Broner and Spence got knockdowns. The only difference was Spence got the size to fend off Porter
                Did u not see the Spence totally pick M. Garcia apart by just boxing him? Spence has a different skillset then the other WW's and that's the reason he hasn't been beaten. There's levels to this.

Comment

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post

False. Spence said he'd fight Porters fight just to prove he could still win fight doing it. If Spence boxed Porter the way he did Mikey Garcia then Porter would have been shut out 12-0. Stay focused.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew Bundini Br View Post
                    Spence will relax and come back with a tuneup probably in May. He then will fight Pac next Dec at Texas Stadium in the biggest PPV fight we've seen in years.
                    Meanwhile, Crawford will fight Porter next and then after he's out of Arums wrath he will fight Spence in 2022. That's the way it looks to me. Anyone see anything wrong with this?
                    If and when any of these fights happen, one thing for sure.... TC would stop, by either KO or TKO:
                    Porter- gets stopped
                    Thurman- will price his self out of a fight with TC
                    Spence- too scared... won't happen
                    Garcia- no worries, Danny won't ever share the ring with TC...

Comment

Working...
                    X