No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence-Danny Garcia: Afterthoughts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Errol Spence-Danny Garcia: Afterthoughts

It had to be seen to find out. Coming off his auto accident in 2019, would Errol Spence still be Errol Spence? After twelve rounds, we had an answer. It may not have been his career best outing but it was more than enough to hand Danny Garcia his worst official defeat. Pressuring, guarding well, working the body, and marking up the face of the challenger, we end the weekend where we've seemingly been for a couple years now.
    [Click Here To Read More]

MP Promotions is trying to make the Pac vs Spence fight with PBC for summer of 2021. Pac wants the fight.

Comment

I thought Danny would win by knockout after catching Spence at some point...but Spence was incredibly tight with his upper body defense....just a great performance and what I take away from it is that Crawford/Spence is a legit 50/50 matchup now whereas before I had it 60/40 crawford as far as chances to win.

Comment

"Shawn Porter expressed interest on the telecast in pursuing Crawford before a Spence unification could happen."

Enforce your mandatory position and let's start "real" negotiations! The game needs that fight! Could very well be Crawford's last at Top Rank!

Comment

Originally posted by Drew Bundini Br View Post
          MP Promotions is trying to make the Pac vs Spence fight with PBC for summer of 2021. Pac wants the fight.
          Do you have a link?

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            Do you have a link?
            Kevin Iole of Yahoo Sports talked to Pac's MP promotions Sean Gibbons to make fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew Bundini Br View Post
              Kevin Iole of Yahoo Sports talked to Pac's MP promotions Sean Gibbons to make fight.
              Wow! Very interesting! I saw Iole's article (good read) after the fight, but he didn't mention that!

Comment

Pacman vs Spence? Give me spence 9-3 maybe 8-4.
                Crawford vs Spence - after this performance, I'm leaning crawford 7-5 or KO. I just feel that Spence was just still not all there on Saturday night. Pre-accident, id favor spence via UD

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  Wow! Very interesting! I saw Iole's article (good read) after the fight, but he didn't mention that!
                  Google Kevin Iole yahoo sports talked Sean Gibbons of MP Promotions about Pac vs Spence. Info is there plus other boxing sites have already reported it.

Comment

I think Errol looked good. However, he was in with the right opponent. Garcia has always had problems with activity. Danny is not nearly the puncher he was made out to be. I think this is the new Errol. Jabbing and pushing back fighters from the outside. I dont think we will staright see him go to war for extended periods like he did with Porter. Porter is not a big puncher either. I actually like this Errol better. He uses his advantages in size better this way. I still think Crawford clips him somehow. Pacquaio is dangerous too. Speed and the punches you dont see coming hurt you. Both these guys have that over Errol. Errol enjoys the size advantage on both. I would favor Errol over the 40 year old plus Pac 60/40. I have Crawford 60/ 40 over Errol. I think Errol is great but he is extremely fundamentally solid. Yet Pac and Crawford both posses better athleticism, even at this stage. Pac of 10 years ago shotguns Errols face up and lumps him up bad. Now though i dont know.

Comment

Working...
                    X