Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hughie Fury: I Belong at World Level, I'll Do a Job on Mariusz Wach

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hughie Fury: I Belong at World Level, I'll Do a Job on Mariusz Wach

Hughie Fury wants to show that he belongs at world level by "doing a job" on Mariusz Wach when he collides with the former World Title challenger on the undercard of Anthony Joshua vs. Kubrat Pulev at The SSE Arena, Wembley on Saturday December 12, live on Sky Sports Box Office in the UK and on DAZN in the U.S. and more than 200 countries and territories on its just-launched Global platform.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This guy talks a good game but he's British/European level at best

Comment

I would pick Hughie to beat some undefeated prospects.

Hughie has 3 losses, but at top level.

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
        This guy talks a good game but he's British/European level at best
        He's actually Commonwealth/European level. I'd like to see him fight Joe Joyce next.

Comment

Joyce, Yoka, Ajagba, Hrgovic. Fury vs one of these please.

Comment

Hughie vs. Joyce is like a young boy with a stick trying to run away from a slow-moving locomotive.

Comment

Hughie should challenge Joyce if he is able to defeat Each.

Comment

Hughie has one of the worst styles in boxing history which is surprising considering he’s a heavy weight.

Absolutely awful to watch

Comment

Sick to death of this kid. It’s time him and Peter accept that he just hasn’t got what it takes at World level stage. He hammers journeymen and then looks awful when stepping up to that very top tier. So he’s sorta stuck in between. I see European titles been his level, don’t see him beating ANY Top Ten Heavies out there.
                  His chin seems strong. But he’s way to defensive for me. He’s an on top fighter too. Soon as the going gets tough, he literally shows No Adjustments in a fight. So okay he got cut, but against Pulev all he did was try with the same right hand Over and over again.
                  My dad probably says best about Hughie and that is
                  “Got the skill, with 0 Will”

Funnily enough, I think that same saying Applies to Joseph Parker too. Can’t stand how certain guys get opportunity’s Over and over again, but never show any real ambition to win the fight. Going the distance seems to be good enough for them at world level. Crazy. I think Micheal hunter is a guy that deserves opportunities. But Eddie never really bothered with him, knew he was a genuine threat to his cash cow.

Comment

Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post
                    Hughie has one of the worst styles in boxing history which is surprising considering he’s a heavy weight.

Absolutely awful to watch
                    Lol, you got that right.

Can see in a couple years Eddie Hearn having the audacity to give the fans a fight between
                    Hughie Fury Vs Lawrence Okolie,
                    LIVE ON SKY SPORTS BOX OFFICE For a Small Price of
                    £24.95.

and almost all of these stupid fanboy matchroom casuals that are all over U.K.
                    (I should know, as where I live) would happily pay for it and tweet everyone about how excited they are for it.

Comment

Working...
                    X