Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josesito Lopez: I Want One of The Champions or Top Fighters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Josesito Lopez: I Want One of The Champions or Top Fighters

AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas - Welterweight contender Josesito "The Riverside Rocky" Lopez (38-8, 21 KOs) stop Francisco "Chia" Santana (25-9-1, 12 KOs) in the 10th and final round of their clash.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Great B level fighter and it's time for him to cash out. He's been in the game long enough. Hope he gets the payday he's after against one of the champs.

Comment

Manny Pacquiao should fight Lopez.

They are age mates.

Comment

He's a good gatekeeper, he shouldn't be anywhere near a title shot but maybe a good opponent for someone like Ennis or Ortiz Jr

Comment

Feed this bum to Ennis, Ennis will retire him!

Comment

Pac's people will be making calls

Comment

I’d like to see this guy against either Garcias

Comment

Originally posted by Pound4PoundStud View Post
                Great B level fighter and it's time for him to cash out. He's been in the game long enough. Hope he gets the payday he's after against one of the champs.
                Yes, that would be good and, whoever it was against, Lopez would give it his best.

Comment

I can see him being the next victim of Danny Garcia. Danny likes to fight and beat all these guys that think they are better than actually are.

Comment

Go away you bum!

Comment

Working...
                    X