Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sebastian Fundora: 154 is Stacked - I'll Be Ready For Anyone!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sebastian Fundora: 154 is Stacked - I'll Be Ready For Anyone!

Super welterweight sensation Sebastian "The Towering Inferno" Fundora (16-0-1, 11 KOs) delivered a dominating second round TKO of former title challenger Habib Ahmed (27-2-1, 18 KOs) in their WBA super welterweight title eliminator at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Kid is tall af and can figh, surprisingly good on the inside. I just heard of him, I see he beat Nate gallimore.. good win. Ok I'm interested gonna be watching out for this kid

Comment

Originally posted by Catch n shoot View Post
      Kid is tall af and can figh, surprisingly good on the inside. I just heard of him, I see he beat Nate gallimore.. good win. Ok I'm interested gonna be watching out for this kid
      Kid is hype and protected by Haymon for the PBC Mexican marketing. The Clark fight was action packed but Mr. Fantastic couldn’t close the ring and imo lost. Should’ve been a Clark win, and Fundora-Haymon didn’t bother with the rematch as Clark asked for it in the post fight ring interview. Fundora was fine with the Draw too. The guy is so thin he easily bruises.

I’d say he’d get clipped easily by Jermell Charlo tbh. Fundora hasn’t fought a power puncher as such. That thin frame would be brittle against Jermell

Comment

Too bad Munguia isn’t at 154 anymore. That’d be a fun one to watch.

Comment

Been a fan of Fundora for awhile now, he's still not ready for the dogs at 154 yet. He's very young and only had a handful of fights. Let him take the next year or two to build himself up, get some good fights and improve.

Then by 2022-23, when he's still only 25, he can go hunt for the top of the division.

Comment

He's got a mean uppercut.

Comment

Id like to see him tested against Julian Williams.

Comment

This dude could put on 100lbs and he can comfortably fight at heavyweight. He's 6'6! That's insane. He's got so much potential. It just depends how well his career is pathed out.

Comment

Originally posted by Al Broker View Post
                  Kid is hype and protected by Haymon for the PBC Mexican marketing. The Clark fight was action packed but Mr. Fantastic couldn’t close the ring and imo lost. Should’ve been a Clark win, and Fundora-Haymon didn’t bother with the rematch as Clark asked for it in the post fight ring interview. Fundora was fine with the Draw too. The guy is so thin he easily bruises.

I’d say he’d get clipped easily by Jermell Charlo tbh. Fundora hasn’t fought a power puncher as such. That thin frame would be brittle against Jermell
                  That was some beautiful boxing. Clark won the style points, but Fundora got the aggression points. If Clark was hitting and not getting hit, I would have given it to him in a heart beat.

Comment

Slender Man is a vicious ko waiting to happen.

Comment

Working...
                    X