Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia: Spence's Jab Was The Key, It Was Better Than I Expected

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia: Spence's Jab Was The Key, It Was Better Than I Expected

Former two division world champion Danny Garcia had no excuses on Saturday night, as he lost a clear twelve round unanimous decision to WBC, IBF welterweight champion Errol Spence at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Glad I didn’t buy the fight. I was tired and suspected that Spence would cruise to the win.

Comment

Originally posted by GFunk23 View Post
      Glad I didn’t buy the fight. I was tired and suspected that Spence would cruise to the win.
      His dad shut that excuse down quick,,, love hearing Angel Garcia, he has no filter

Comment

Another sizable check in the bank, and the Garcia family is oh so happy...

Comment

With a longer reach and faster hands Crawford out jabs Spence.

Remember you heard it here first.

Comment

Danny garcia tanked the fight. one of the most obvious pbc tank jobs in the shamefull history of pbc. boxing fans must boycott pbc and al gaymon to get the fights the boxing world deserves and is willing to pay for.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
              With a longer reach and faster hands Crawford out jabs Spence.

with more cowardice and yellow and self doubts than anyone in the pbc barn, spenceweather will continue to duck Crawford forever.

Comment

Gotta like Danny, hes a good humble guy. Its easy for people posting from their phones or computers to say that he tanked but im sure his eye and his body arent feeling too good today

Would some of you prefer he acted like Broner after Pacquiao kicked his ass?

Comment

Originally posted by Monzon99 View Post
                  Danny garcia tanked the fight. one of the most obvious pbc tank jobs in the shamefull history of pbc. boxing fans must boycott pbc and al gaymon to get the fights the boxing world deserves and is willing to pay for.
                  There is no evidence to suggest that what you’re saying is true.

Comment

Spence's performance now reminds me of Thurman.

The stoppages and KO stopped after he stepped up competition.

Comment

Working...
                    X