Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: I Proved To Everyone I'm Best 147-Pounder in The World!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Spence: I Proved To Everyone I'm Best 147-Pounder in The World!

IBF, WBC welterweight world champion Errol "The Truth" Spence Jr. outworked two-division champion Danny "Swift" Garcia for a unanimous decision win on Saturday night at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Just anothing lying pbc fraud. Cant say your the best until you stop ducking and face the best Terence Bud Crawford.

Comment

And what’s more impressive is that almost 17,000 fans saw the fight live in the stadium I understand?
      Last edited by Oldskoolg; 12-06-2020, 09:58 AM.

Comment

SALUTE! You proved you're back, but that's about it! Pacquiao and Crawford are still out there! Still got work to do! Great Victory! "Eat, Drink, and Be Merry," then get back to work!

Comment

I don't see how beating Danny Garcia proves that you're the best welterweight in the world.

Comment

The best at bragging that he's the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Monzon99 View Post
              Just anothing lying pbc fraud. Cant say your the best until you stop ducking and face the best Terence Bud Crawford.
              What makes Bud the best when he haven’t fought anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                I don't see how beating Danny Garcia proves that you're the best welterweight in the world.
                The same way people think Bud beating C level fighters and a guy in Brook who was looking for a pay check pound for pound the best.

Comment

I will say it right now, he beats Crawford. The only thing to me that was disappointing last night , was the post fight interview where Spence says he won’t fight again til the summer. This fight has been marinating for over a year now. Crawford just fought and now Spence just fought. No reason they shouldn’t be targeting a a spring showdown.

Comment

Originally posted by lightsoutrome View Post
                    What makes Bud the best when he haven’t fought anyone?
                    jeff horn and brook hahahaha...

Comment

Working...
                    X