Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Lyndon Arthur Shocks Anthony Yarde With Split Nod Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Lyndon Arthur Shocks Anthony Yarde With Split Nod Win

Lyndon Arthur made good on his promise to pick up a big win, when he boxed his way to a twelve round split decision win over big favorite Anthony Yarde to retain the Commonwealth light heavyweight championship on Saturday night at Church House in London.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hopefully Lyndon get's matched with the winner of the up coming Shaken Pitters/Spider Richards fight when his hand heels.

Comment

That belt looks like Grade C Chinese made fake-belt.

Comment

Originally posted by Ajvar View Post
        It is ugly as ****....... looks oversized and stupid as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Ajvar View Post
          All those belts look like there made of plastic & tin foil. The Lonsdale & ring magazine belts are the only classy one's out there, even the EBU belt looks ridiculously over sized & the Commonwealth one looks like something to do with gay pride!

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Higgs View Post
            Hopefully Lyndon get's matched with the winner of the up coming Shaken Pitters/Spider Richards fight when his hand heels.
            Apparently, there is a rematch clause (how ?? Arthur was the champion)
            I'd like to see Buatis vs Arthur given we never seem to get Yarde vs Buatis.

Comment

Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post
              Apparently, there is a rematch clause (how ?? Arthur was the champion)
              I'd like to see Buatis vs Arthur given we never seem to get Yarde vs Buatis.
              In an ideal World I'd like Buatsi Vs Johnson for the EBU title & as I said Arthur Vs the Pitters/Richards winner with the two who come out on top fighting for all the belts. Yarde can moan all he likes, but he did too little in the early/mid rounds & doesn't deserve a rematch. Maybe a few confidence boosting fights on the continent could serve him well.

Comment

Glad nobody is saying Yarde was robbed ��

Comment

There is more action in the photos than fight itself

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
                    There is more action in the photos than fight itself

Comment

Working...
                    X