Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence Beats Garcia: Pacquiao, Porter, Lewis and Other Pros React

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Spence Beats Garcia: Pacquiao, Porter, Lewis and Other Pros React

AT&T Stadium, Arlington, Texas - For the WBC, IBF welterweight world titles, Errol Spence (27-0, 21 KOs) returned to the ring for the first time since September of 2019 - and won a masterful twelve round unanimous decision over former two division champion Danny Garcia (36-3, 21 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Spence is top of the WW ladder.

Comment

Great comeback from Spence, I'm not a Spence dude but respect to the man, a confident and well composed fighter.

Comment

I love Stephen Edwards point of view

Comment

Boricua181

Danny Garcia does exhibit a lack of urgency in his fights, when fighting the elite in his division. I can't help thinking that Danny has a lack of confidence in his stamina. If that wasn't the case he wouldn't be so damn conservative in some of his fights. It just might be a psychological thing with him. But like I've said in the past he needs to get a top level corner man. if he do9esn't do that, then he needs to retire, because his father just isn't up to the task. This isn't to take anything away from Errol Spence's victory, he proved himself with flying colors.

Comment

Danny doesnt train hard enough, and fights like he trains
            U compare spence and pacquiao on the heavy bag to Danny Garcia, its night and day when it comes to intensity

Comment

As I figured he would. As I said. Garcia is today's version of Oba Carr. Fights all the belt holders of the welterweight division but can't bet them

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
                Spence is top of the WW ladder.
                Say's you! But we will never truly know until he faces Bud or Pac's..................Just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post

Say's you! But we will never truly know until he faces Bud..................Just saying.
                  Bud is too stuck up to fight Spence. Spence isn't cute enough

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
                    Bud is too stuck up to fight Spence. Spence isn't cute enough
                    Maybe you don't reed too good, I mentioned Bud and Pac's.

Comment

Working...
                    X