Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josesito Lopez Drops, Punishes Francisco Santana For Stoppage in Tenth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Josesito Lopez Drops, Punishes Francisco Santana For Stoppage in Tenth

ARLINGTON, Texas Francisco Santana stated Thursday that his fight against Josesito Lopez would be a "West Coast Arturo Gatti-Micky Ward." Santana came to fight Saturday night and was too brave for his own good, but Lopez stopped him in the 10th round of a largely one-sided welterweight fight at AT&T Stadium. Lopez dropped Santana once apiece in the first, ninth and 10th rounds, before referee Neal Young finally stopped the action at 1:22 of the final round on the Errol Spence Jr.-Danny Garcia undercard.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Waste of time Fight

What a horrible, weak and uncompetitive co main event they should be ashamed to charge 75 dollars for effectively only spence garcia whilst the rest of the undercard is absolute dog **** smh

Comment

Originally posted by 50knicks View Post
      What a horrible, weak and uncompetitive co main event they should be ashamed to charge 75 dollars for effectively only spence garcia whilst the rest of the undercard is absolute dog **** smh
      wdym?

Josesito has a big chance against Spence and could even decision him

Comment

PBC has been putting on great cards, this isn't one of them.

Santana has a damn good city job, dude should have retired years go. Guy is too tough for his own good.

Comment

Dang, this is a very bad undercard for Tonight. So bad, I decided to watch a movie with my kids until the 1 fight comes on.

Comment

I told you guys this undercard was going to be super wack

Comment

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
              wdym?

Josesito has a big chance against Spence and could even decision him
              Let me get some of that weed your smoking fam

Comment

Originally posted by Jefferson Jazzw View Post
                Let me get some of that weed your smoking fam
                no weed fam. just the PBC coolaid they've been feeding to everyone

Comment

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
                  no weed fam. just the PBC coolaid they've been feeding to everyone
                  If its of the Jim Jones variety ill take a cup of that too. Then i wont have to worry about wasting money on weed at all anymore

Comment

Im glad I didn’t have to watch someone get killed again

Comment

Working...
                    X