No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: James Tennyson Destroys Josh O'Reilly in One Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: James Tennyson Destroys Josh O'Reilly in One Round

James Tennyson blasted his way to the verge of a shot at Teofimo Lopez or Gervonta Davis as he stopped Josh O'Reilly in less than a round in their WBA lightweight title eliminator on the Sunders-Murray bill at the SSE Arena, Wembley.

[Click Here To Read More]

I especially enjoyed Jonny Nelson's nonsense corner when he talked about Tennyson beating Gervonta Davis.This guy is now the class clown.

Comment

Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
      I especially enjoyed Jonny Nelson's nonsense corner when he talked about Tennyson beating Gervonta Davis.This guy is now the class clown.
      Only just now? wow he's done well to last so long in your estimations.

Comment

Johnny getting Roasted on twitter for this dumb ass comment! Mind you this guy been stopped by Tevin Farmer and Ryan Walsh...yet Johnny actually wants people to believe he Beats Tank Davis

Sucks that his performance is being overshadowed by Johnny Nelson dumb comment but Credit to Tennyson he has worked his way back after losing to Farmer and is on a KO Streak so respects to him!
        Last edited by sicko; 12-04-2020, 08:04 PM.

Comment

I dunno, I always enjoy watching The Assassin because he's either going to get stretched or stretch his opponent. He has heavy hands and enough skills to land it on a certain level fighter.

Comment

Was this Bill O'Reilly's son?

Comment

Originally posted by Boro View Post
              Only just now? wow he's done well to last so long in your estimations.
              I must admit I dont listen to him much lately.Hes was always abit wacky,hes just long gone now ain't he ?

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post

Johnny getting Roasted on twitter for this dumb ass comment! Mind you this guy been stopped by Tevin Farmer and Ryan Walsh...yet Johnny actually wants people to believe he Beats Tank Davis

Sucks that his performance is being overshadowed by Johnny Nelson dumb comment but Credit to Tennyson he has worked his way back after losing to Farmer and is on a KO Streak so respects to him!
                Do you reckon their paying Jonny to play a part,or is it CTE ?

Comment

I must admit I dont listen to him much lately.Hes was always abit wacky,hes just long gone now ain't he ?
                  Yeah think he's a bit of a saying mad stuff like "Bellew technically better then Usyk" and this and many many other such remarks you wonder what's going up there.

Comment

Do you reckon their paying Jonny to play a part,or is it CTE ?
                    yea I'm not blaming Sky Sports for this one it is all Johnny I guess trying to make international Headlines with this comment

Comment

Working...
                    X