Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ashley Theophane Reflects on Career as Sam Eggington Clash Nears

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ashley Theophane Reflects on Career as Sam Eggington Clash Nears

Fight fans get a rare opportunity to savour the skills and savvy of arguably the most unsung domestic fighter of this millennium when Paddington warhorse Ashley Theophane makes his long awaited return to these shores, live on free-to-air Channel 5 on Friday 11th December.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Last pay check for Ashley who is too small

Comment

His record may be mediocre but sounds like an amazing life experience and the opportunity to travel to so many places is great

Comment

Theo's a real road warrior, who's only one notch away from a Lonsdale belt outright, which is probably never going happen now. "A credit to the sport"!

Comment

He’s had a crazy career. Good luck to Ash next Friday but I expect Eggington to have too much at this point.

Comment

🥚’s got this. I’ve always liked Ashley though and it’s good to see that he really had a great time training and fighting out of the USA.

Comment

Not to be too disrespectful, but this guy's whole name is built on his association with Floyd, as opposed to anything he ever accomplished in the ring. Boxingscene used to mention him all the time until he fought and lost by TKO to Broner.

Comment

Agree with jj scruff. Since realising he wasn't world class or. as he'd put it, was no longer world class, Ashley has used boxing to take an extended gap year round Mexico, Sweden, Ghana etc so fair play to him! He's a much better boxer than Eggington but he's also a lot older & smaller & , brutally, I can't see Ashley's skills outweighing Eggington's size & greater desire.

Comment

Working...
                X