Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Foreman: If Mike Tyson Has 3 More Exhibitions Like That - I'd Back Him Over Any Contender

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Foreman: If Mike Tyson Has 3 More Exhibitions Like That - I'd Back Him Over Any Contender

Hall of Famer George Foreman has continued to express his feelings on last Saturday's in-ring performance by fellow former world champion Mike Tyson. Tyson, who retired from the sport in 2005, returned to the ring at Staples Center in Los Angeles to battle former four division world champion Roy Jones Jr. to an eight round draw.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Let's not get crazy Big George. I think Tyson looking better than expected gots all kinds of mfers feeling frisky.

Let's take a step back n realize he fought a equally elderly boxer with more miles on him from 2 divisions below him in a 16 minute fight. Fighting Wilder or Whyte or even Helenius is a whole different thing.

Comment

Love George but he's just an old crazy man now. His comments are equal to those of BUMSQUAD wilder fans saying wilder won both fights against Fury and everybody cheated BUMSQUAD. Haha

Comment

Soooooo

If Mike fights and beats guys who are shot and had only 1 fight at HW, George will crown Mike a champ ?

Comment

****s sake George, shocking claim

Comment

I am a HUGE Foreman fan,but GTFO Goerge!
            ATG legends say the stupidest sht I swear,so Mike whos already 54 yrs old is now somehow going to come outta retirement & beat a Povetkin or Parker or Wilde level fighter just because they change the rds to 2 minutes or just because he fights 3 more fake fights that would mean hes even older by then,GTFOH!!

Comment

That could end badly. Understand the excitement but maybe they should cool off with world title talk.

Comment

Oh the doubters. These are the same doubters that said the same thing when George had to prove them all wrong. They all said the same sh it, ooo he’s crazy, ooo he’llnever win a title again. He made all his doubters eat crow

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
                  Oh the doubters. These are the same doubters that said the same thing when George had to prove them all wrong. They all said the same sh it, ooo he’s crazy, ooo he’llnever win a title again. He made all his doubters eat crow
                  Foremen went right to pro and PROVED himself.

Mike went 8 2 min rds with another old coot who only had ONE HW fight.

Not the same at all

Mike will never do what George did

Comment

Big George is starting the build up for he and Tyson to fight. Throw another youtube bout on the card and they'll rake in a few mil each.

Comment

Working...
                    X