Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Anthony Yarde, Lyndon Arthur - Face-Off at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Anthony Yarde, Lyndon Arthur - Face-Off at Final Presser

Yarde, Arthur Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - LYNDON ARTHUR will make the second defence of his Commonwealth Light-Heavyweight championship against Anthony Yarde on Saturday December 5 in another huge night of boxing on BT Sport. The sizzling showdown between the world ranked pair will be promoted by Frank Warren for Queensberry Promotions and will mark the end of a huge two-week celebration of his 40 year anniversary in professional boxing, which also takes in Daniel Dubois vs Joe Joyce on November 28th.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yarde the bad mon!

Comment

Always a pleasure to watch Yarde’s fights.

Comment

Yarde - Kovalev was a great fight. Remember been a bit disappointed first couple rounds, but wow it came to life. Also love how he Yarde doesn’t seem to of lost confidence from that fight, only gained it! Love Yarde, great kid, great fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by RoadMan94 View Post
          Yarde - Kovalev was a great fight. Remember been a bit disappointed first couple rounds, but wow it came to life. Also love how he Yarde doesn’t seem to of lost confidence from that fight, only gained it! Love Yarde, great kid, great fighter.
          I was rooting for Yarde in that fight. My greatest concern for him was his inexperience. He still showed so much heart and demonstrated that he can be a force in the division with the proper guidance. I’m really looking forward to seeing him keep improving and to challenge for the title again.

Comment

Originally posted by VashDBasher View Post
            I was rooting for Yarde in that fight. My greatest concern for him was his inexperience. He still showed so much heart and demonstrated that he can be a force in the division with the proper guidance. I’m really looking forward to seeing him keep improving and to challenge for the title again.
            Yeah I was heavily invested in that fight (Emotionally!) but it was certainly inexperience what cost him you are bang on the money their. I also loved his honesty post fight, says a lot about a fighter and how they take a loss. I think he’s learnt a whole lot from that fight. I personally rate him as Number 1 in Britain. But I am also a fan of Buatsi and others.

Comment

Anthony Yarde

Dude had me yelling lions in the camp here in Florida when he was taking it to Kovalev. Too bad he emptied his tank. I like Anthony and his trainer Tunde Ajay and wish them the best.

Comment

Working...
              X