Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Billy Joe Saunders, Martin Murray - Ready For Battle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Billy Joe Saunders, Martin Murray - Ready For Battle

Saunders, Murray Weights SSE Arena Photos Gallery - Billy Joe Saunders will make the second defence of his WBO Super-Middleweight World Title against British rival Martin Murray at The SSE Arena, Wembley on Friday December 4, live on Sky Sports in the UK and on DAZN in all of its nine markets including the U.S. (photos by Mark Robinson)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Both came in really good shape. I expect BJS to win but this could turn out to be a good one.

Comment

Is billy joe wearing the mask for covid or herpes?

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Saunders, Murray Weights SSE Arena Photos Gallery - Billy Joe Saunders will make the second defence of his WBO Super-Middleweight World Title against British rival Martin Murray at The SSE Arena, Wembley on Friday December 4, live on Sky Sports in the UK and on DAZN in all of its nine markets including the U.S. (photos by Mark Robinson)
        [Click Here To Read More]
        Martin Murray's eyes look like he's thinking about something else, like " did i forget to turn the stove off before leaving?" type of look.

I wish him the best, but his best days are way behind.

Comment

Saunders in great shape, hate him as a person but rate him highly as a boxer, really feel for Murray too he is such a warrior and always comes to fight. Happy he is getting another title shot but Saunders should win UD.

Comment

Working...
          X