Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Billy Joe Saunders-Martin Murray Weigh-In Report From Wembley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Billy Joe Saunders-Martin Murray Weigh-In Report From Wembley

It's not the dream opportunity Billy Joe Saunders expected this year, but nevertheless a chance to at least fight. The unbeaten two-division titlist from Hatfield, England aims to make the second defense of his super middleweight belt as he faces domestic rival Martin Murray of St. Helens, Merseyside. The pair of Brits both made weight for their headlining act, which takes place Friday evening live on Sky Sports and DAZN from The SSE Arena, Wembley.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The undercard looks decent on paper. Better than the Spence vs Garcia undercard at least.

Comment

Saunders will beat the old Murray by wide UD

Comment

BJS should be carefull who he falls out. The last time Canelo offered him a fight he struggled for excuses. I think he stuck with the " I don't have enough time to get ready" excuse. Although it would have been over threr months away. Yea, I think Murray finally gets a World title!

Comment

Originally posted by VashDBasher View Post
          The undercard looks decent on paper. Better than the Spence vs Garcia undercard at least.
          A bunch of euro fighters most haven't heard of. I'd say it's about the same

Comment

Damn Saunders looks slim???

Comment

Working...
            X