Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Errol Spence Putting in Work For Danny Garcia Defense

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Errol Spence Putting in Work For Danny Garcia Defense

Errol Spence Training Camp Photos Gallery - Spence vs. Garcia will see unified welterweight world champion Errol "The Truth" Spence Jr. duel two-division world champion Danny "Swift" Garcia in the blockbuster main event of a FOX Sports PBC Pay-Per-View Saturday, December 5 at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas. (photos by Ryan Hafey)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Spence looks massive. I wonder what his walking weight is like, 170 or more?

Comment

ROBOCOP 2020: The New Black beginning?

Old one only 99% black and head scars are hidden by helmet.
      Last edited by Ajvar; 12-03-2020, 06:43 AM.

Comment

I can’t understand your thoughts

Originally posted by JonDelPrado View Post
        Spence looks massive. I wonder what his walking weight is like, 170 or more?
        He looks like a small person next to Derrick James so I’m not sure where you see all this from these photos. He‘’a 5’ 9” close to 5’ 10” but look massive and fight 147; you must be 90 Lbs!

I’m just saying

Comment

He looks in the zone and amazingly fit.

Comment

Spence looks in amazing shape. I hope he’s recovered finely from that accident with no lingering issues.

Comment

if Errol Spence ever works on his defense he will be unstoppable at 147. none of them could beat him ever Terence Duckford.

Comment

If Errol Spence ever works on his defense he will be unstoppable at 147. none of them could beat him even Terence Duckford.

Comment

Spence open for that right hand garcia should be able to touch that up break that orbital bone by the 6th rd

Comment

Imagine being that vieny naturally. Spence might tank through Garcia. Inside is best for him. Looks very strong.

Comment

Working...
                    X