Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: Joe Joyce in For a Big 2021, Dubois Still Has Huge Future

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: Joe Joyce in For a Big 2021, Dubois Still Has Huge Future

THE WAITING WAS finally over at around 10.30pm on Saturday night when the two top heavyweight contenders made their way to the ring on the bank of the Thames in Westminster. Church House was a fitting venue because, for all its grandeur, the place is steeped in war history and our two heavyweight soldiers duly went into battle.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Frank was certainly salty after but hey..

Comment

Joe "put some ice on that mate" Joyce. Absolutely he has a big year. His style will probably age well too, so he might be one of these guys that can fight till he's 42.

Comment

I noticed Joyce's jab was a lot faster. I was expecting the usual slow-mo Joyce and thought DDD would exploit that being more explosive but credit to JJ he upped his game when he had to and boxed really smart. Impressive.

Comment

I hear from now on Frank will be even more original and will promote Dubois as quadruple D - Daniel DONE Dinamyte Dubois.

Comment

New Year's Prediction: Joshua vacates the WBO title to fight Tyson Fury, and we get Joe Joyce vs. Oleksandr Usyk for the WBO title!

Comment

Originally posted by PredatorStyle View Post
              Joe "put some ice on that mate" Joyce. Absolutely he has a big year. His style will probably age well too, so he might be one of these guys that can fight till he's 42.
              The sooner he gets his title chance the better for him and for boxing.

Comment

I hope Joyce get's his shot at the WBO & Usyk but Aj won't drop the WBO he'll fight Usyk. Then Hearn will put Whyte back in the way of Fury again.

Comment

Originally posted by PredatorStyle View Post
                  Yep, he relies on nothing but his sheer physical presence, stamina and chin. Those are attributes that rarely fade over time.

He reminds me of old man George Foreman more and more - minus the insane power, though Joyce is still very handed himself.

Comment

Originally posted by CasperUK View Post
                    Yep, he relies on nothing but his sheer physical presence, stamina and chin. Those are attributes that rarely fade over time.

He reminds me of old man George Foreman more and more - minus the insane power, though Joyce is still very handed himself.
                    Yeah I did notice him slip a lot of Dubis punches. And that jab just comes out with no shoulder or upper body movement (hard to spot.) Lets just say he has a very "economical" style. He didn't look particularly fatigued after.

Comment

Working...
                    X