Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Errol Spence, Danny Garcia - Face-Off at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Errol Spence, Danny Garcia - Face-Off at Final Presser

Spence, Garcia Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Unified welterweight world champion Errol "The Truth" Spence Jr. and two-division champion Danny "Swift" Garcia previewed their highly anticipated FOX Sports PBC Pay-Per-View main event during the final press conference Wednesday before they step into the ring this Saturday, December 5 at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas. (photos by Ryan Hafey)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Garcia comes in with platform shoes to look taller then Spence did the same hahaha

Garcia has a chance if he let his hands go and has the gas to do it for 12 rds.

Comment

Originally posted by fourtheboys96 View Post
      Garcia comes in with platform shoes to look taller then Spence did the same hahaha

Garcia has a chance if he let his hands go and has the gas to do it for 12 rds.
      Not much of a height difference even without the shoes tbh. I noticed it when he got in the ring to call him out last year.

Comment

Originally posted by fourtheboys96 View Post
        Garcia comes in with platform shoes to look taller then Spence did the same
        lol. Noticed that.

Comment

I wonder why ‘ricans think pink is the coolest thing in the world

Comment

Originally posted by JonDelPrado View Post
            Especially that pink wtf.
            Sure maybe a shirt or the jacket or pants but the whole outfit lmfao

Comment

This clown Spence apparently had more damage than to just his face. He sat their and claimed NOBODY has called him out in 2 years when Crawford called him out to his face, in interviews and in the ring after fights. Maybe Spence is mor f***ed up in the head than initially thought?

Comment

What do you expect when their idols are some eyebrow plucking reggaeton f@gs

Comment

Boricua181

frantic fighter is right on point, in regards to Garcia staying busy, and not gassing out. Danny Garcia has to throw combinations to blind, confuse, and catch Errol Spence. Giving away the first few rounds, and counter punching isn't going to win this fight for him. He has to be active without being reckless, and better bring a full tank of gas to carry him through the contest. I do believe that Danny can win a hotly contested fight with Spence, before Spence starts to break down, and gets knocked out. If he's able to win Garcia will have begun to redeem his career, and Crawford, Porter, Thurman, await next. Now that's a murders row for you, but it's not beyond his reach, and capabilities. That's a way to close out a career, and leave a lasting legacy.

Comment

Get it straight! That aint pink...... To the PR's thats called rose gold. 😆

Comment

Working...
                    X