Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Billy Joe Saunders Admits Poor Diet May Cost Him Big One Day

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Billy Joe Saunders Admits Poor Diet May Cost Him Big One Day

WBO super middleweight champion Billy Joe Saunders admits that his poor dieting skills, between fights, could cost him one day. On Friday, Saunders will enter the ring for the first time in 13 months - when he defends the title against veteran Martin Murray.
    [Click Here To Read More]

As long as he continues fighting mediocre opposition, then he won’t have to worry about that.

Comment

looking forward to it happen. utter maggot of a human.

Comment

Don't be putting more excuse ideas into Deontay Wilder's head.
        Last edited by Nash out; 12-10-2020, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Saunders is his worst enemy, i really hope we see him and Andrade or Canelo in 2021.

Comment

Silly Hoe full of excuses, as always.

Comment

I think if Saunders was to fight and beat andrade then he might have a chance if getting that retirement paydays against Canelo that he's soooo desperate for.

Comment

I don’t fault him for that, I like to eat cakes too.

Comment

if BJS looks too good vs murray alvarez will never fight him

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
                    if BJS looks too good vs murray alvarez will never fight him
                    Too bad this fight was already offered back in July with Saunders pulling out claiming “not being able to train properly.” I’m venturing to say he wished to cleanse his body of whatever PEDS he was on this time or was a fatty fat fat. But if it makes you feel better to sleep at night go on believing what you typed. Everyone wants to fight Canelo until they have to fight Canelo.
                    Last edited by Boxingfanatic75; 12-02-2020, 07:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X