Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Billy Joe Saunders, Martin Murray - Face-Off at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Billy Joe Saunders, Martin Murray - Face-Off at Final Presser

Saunders, Murray Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Billy Joe Saunders will make the second defence of his WBO Super-Middleweight World Title against British rival Martin Murray at The SSE Arena, Wembley on Friday December 4, live on Sky Sports in the UK and on DAZN in all of its nine markets including the U.S. (photos by Mark Robinson)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Would be nice for Murray to win a title. Good luck Martin.

Comment

I never realized what a big mfkr Murray was for MW

Comment

Hope murray kicks this Guys ass

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
          I never realized what a big mfkr Murray was for MW
          Rewatch the Golovkin fight, you could see quite well that Murray has a clearly bigger frame.

Comment

It would be terrible is Saunders lost, but fair play to Murray for his staying power in the game.

Solid fighter 'I will be neutral on the fight'.

Comment

If not Martin Murray, someone else will soon.
              I can’t stand this saunders idiot. Talented but no respect and do3snt kn9w how to behave as a professional “sportsperson”. Pure embarrassment and hopefully goodbye very soon.

Comment

"fast eddie" has the look pf a real money grubber

Comment

Hope for a good respectable fight from both but hoping Joe looks good so he can be back in the frame again. Not too good of course because that would put him back out of the frame.

Comment

Working...
                  X