Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren Fires Off at Eddie Hearn Over Dubois Comments

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Warren Fires Off at Eddie Hearn Over Dubois Comments

Frank Warren has laid into rival Eddie Hearn for throwing doubt on Daniel Dubois's eye injury in an interview and suggesting that people expect too much of boxers. Dubois took a knee in the tenth-round of his British, Commonwealth and European heavyweight title fight with Joe Joyce on Saturday, leading to some accusing him of quitting.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fact remains: Dubois is a quitter. good at battering outgunned opponents....but once someone starts pushing him back, he quits. boxing history is full of talented quitters.

Comment

I have doubts about the extent of his injury as well and I said so early on....those jabs just didn't look to be making that serious of an impact and I virtually live in a boxing gym and have seen hundreds of fighters over the years so I know what a significant impact from a punch looks like....like I said either Joe Joyce's jab is the EQUIVALENT of a car crash which is the impact it would take to break an orbital bone...or Daniel Dubious Dubois has some very weak eye bones.......show me an x-ray otherwise it was just a swollen eye you couldn't see out of....I'm sick of all this crap from these weak fighters

Comment

Originally posted by noone View Post
        Fact remains: Dubois is a quitter. good at battering outgunned opponents....but once someone starts pushing him back, he quits. boxing history is full of talented quitters.
        Look at Mr. Tough Guy wannabe, talking like he would do anything different. "noone" is a perfect name for you because you are a nobody with an opinion that nobody cares about.

Dubois is 23 with a very limited amateur career, stepped up a couple of levels and did not have the experience to formulate the proper gameplan and was still competitive. He had a bleeding retina and a fractured orbital bone. He quit but trashing him for doing so is pathetic.

Comment

I struggle to call a guy who goes 10 rounds, doesn't go down, still in fight a quitter. He is just human

Comment

Well spoke Franklin. Edward fancies himself a brokedyk boxer....having never experienced real pain in his life save for a paper cut or an ink spill on his Hermes....a polish needed for his Daytona or Yachtmaster...

Comment

Frank feeling the pressure.

All he had was Yarde and Dubois. As soon as BT forced him to step them up they lost.

Comment

Eddie never misses an opportunity to get a rise out of Fish eyes.
                Fish eyes never disappoints his landlord; Eddie.

Comment

Just Frank losing his shit bcs his little 5-year investment went down on a knee, I mean, down the drain.

Comment

Thought it was a d1ck move on hearns part but frank always takes the bait so I can see why Hearn makes these comments.

Comment

Working...
                    X