Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mike Tyson Smoked Weed Before & After Roy Jones Fight, All Throughout Training Camp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mike Tyson Smoked Weed Before & After Roy Jones Fight, All Throughout Training Camp

Mike Tyson has been enjoying his budding cannabis business over the last few years presiding over Tyson Ranch and pairing it with the appropriately named podcast "Hotboxin." He's apparently been avoiding one of the most famous movie lines and lessons of all time - "don't get high on your own supply," as Michelle Pfeiffer once said in "Scarface."
    [Click Here To Read More]

Which is no surprise, Mike no doubt self medicating. I wonder if Mike also used pharmaceutical help to lose the 100lbs he lost for the recent fight as well....inquiring minds wanna know....

Comment

He's obviously on TRT too.

Comment

Good for him.

Comment

Pretty obvious he injected many marijuana needles before the 'fight'

Comment

Tyson was my hero growing up but is in my eyes a total disgrace now. Well at least his honest and must never be allowed to box outside of exhibitions. At least his potential opponents will know he does this.

Comment

Is it really a problem? How would it help you in a fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Tonyu View Post
                Tyson was my hero growing up but is in my eyes a total disgrace now. Well at least his honest and must never be allowed to box outside of exhibitions. At least his potential opponents will know he does this.
                Total disgrace now? Why? Because he chooses to smoke? Who is he harming? You?

Comment

Personally I think many of Tyson's conditioning issues late in his career were down to smoking weed.

You just can't have a productive training camp if you are smoking - it needs to be cut out completely for 12 weeks IMO.

I'm pro weed, but not in the context of optimal physical conditioning in elite sports.

Comment

Peace & Blessings to Iron Mike! Live your life fam! I really like the man you've become! Lighters Up!

Comment

Working...
                    X