Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Defends Daniel Dubois, Hits Back at 'Quitter' Attacks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Defends Daniel Dubois, Hits Back at 'Quitter' Attacks

IBF, IBO, WBA, WBO heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua has come out in defense of Daniel Dubois, who last Saturday suffered his first career defeat. The 23-year-old Dubois was stopped in ten rounds by Olympic silver medal winner Joe Joyce. Dubois' left eye was badly swollen by the tenth - a direct result of Joyce's stiff jabs.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Real recognises real and quitter recognises quitter...

Comment

Lol. Can't believe all the fallout out from this. It's how it looked that is the problem. Best thing DDD can do now PR-wise would be to post some injury photos lol.

Comment

Well Dubois was much more justified in his submission than Joshua was vs Ruiz.

Comment

Unbelievable from Joshua really to defend Warren's hype job.

Comment

Anthony Joshua!!! Now that’s a real quitter!

Comment

Coming from AJ, priceless.

Comment

Respect to AJ for this. This you gotta die before you quit bs is r3tarded. I wish the culture of boxing would change more towards a more reasonable level of you can be second best on the day & not have to take years off your life or lower your quality of health while doing so.

It's a dangerous sport when everything is going great. There is no need to further risk the health of participants who are coming up short today cuz some 30lbs overweight dipsh^t on his couch who's not seen a real life girls p#ssy in 2yrs thinks it's cowardly.

Comment

Good on you aj. Respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Respect to AJ for this. This you gotta die before you quit bs is r3tarded. I wish the culture of boxing would change more towards a more reasonable level of you can be second best on the day & not have to take years off your life or lower your quality of health while doing so.

It's a dangerous sport when everything is going great. There is no need to further risk the health of participants who are coming up short today cuz some 30lbs overweight dipsh^t on his couch who's not seen a real life girls p#ssy in 2yrs thinks it's cowardly.
                    I think some fans believe that 'quitting' is disrespectful to all of the fighters who've left it all in the ring. But it's pretty depressing that such immense sacrifice is the standard to which boxers are held to, and to which they hold themselves to. I think it's possible to appreciate those who went above and beyond, while not denigrating those who didn't.

Comment

Working...
                    X