Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amanda Serrano Set For December 17 Ring Return In Hollywood

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amanda Serrano Set For December 17 Ring Return In Hollywood

Amanda Serrano and her team have found a way to get in one more fight in 2020. BoxingScene.com has learned that the record-setting seven division titlist is due to return to the ring on December 17. Brooklyn's Serrano (38-1-1, 28KOs) will appear on a card whose already-set televised portion will air live on NBC Sports Network as the third installment of the new Ring City USA boxing series from the famed Wild Card Boxing Club in Hollywood, California.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I can't wait.

To me she's as good as anyone in boxing at this point, including Shields & Taylor

Comment

Originally posted by The D3vil View Post
      I can't wait.

To me she's as good as anyone in boxing at this point, including Shields & Taylor
      She's the only Female boxer that's fun to watch. Woman boxers should wear one size smaller gloves compared to guys

Comment

Amanda should have took the Taylor fight and stomped her out.

Comment

Eddie Hearn tried to lowball her for the Katie Taylor fight.

Comment

Thats cool she got a date, Last I heard about from her she was crying on twitter about a contract she signed that had her fighting in Hearn backyard. Lou Dumbilla her Promoter came out trying to put Hearn on blast but it was in the contract they signed, made me SMH cause her own promoter didnt even know wtf was in the contracts they signed.

Comment

Boricua181

Great I'm looking forward to seeing Amanda Serrano in the ring again. I hope that they're able to find her an opponent that'll be competitive on such short notice. Amanda is the most successful, and exciting female fighter in boxing. She posses boxing skills, punching power, and has a sturdy chin. Hopefully they can schedule her to fight Jelena Mrdjenovich 40-10-2 (19), for her featherweight titles, in a following fight. Then the promoters should be able to finally make the much anticipated fight between Serrano, against Taylor. That would be a rousing fight between to feisty female fighters. Amanda deserves to be treated with the respect that her record, and achievements in the ring command.

Comment

Womans boxing will never reach the levels of woman ufc...and its their own fault for backing out and making things complicated for womans boxing
                Nobody really cares and they wont until we get hi demands on fights that should be made
                Katie taylor and amanda should have foguht a long time ago...

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardi View Post
                  She's the only Female boxer that's fun to watch. Woman boxers should wear one size smaller gloves compared to guys
                  Agreed.

She fights the most like a guy out of any of them.

Comment

Working...
                  X