No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sebastian Fundora: I Hope Jorge Cota Brings His A-Game

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sebastian Fundora: I Hope Jorge Cota Brings His A-Game

Unbeaten super welterweight sensation Sebastian "The Towering Inferno" Fundora shared insight into his training camp as he prepares to battle Jorge Cota in a WBC super welterweight title eliminator this Saturday, December 5 in the FOX Sports PBC Pay-Per-View co-main event from AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

What a awful co main event its like they expect you to cough out $80 just to watch one freaking fight . how does a 6ft 7in guy weigh 154 lbs thats crazy !!

Comment

Looking forward to seeing this lad fight again. He brawls like a bloke 8 inches shorter

Comment

Originally posted by nino brown21 View Post
        What a awful co main event its like they expect you to cough out $80 just to watch one freaking fight . how does a 6ft 7in guy weigh 154 lbs thats crazy !!
        Pure bone, no muscle...lol

Comment

I agree! All PPVs should be stacked like the Charlo Brothers PPV!

Comment

Didnt Jorge Cota get smoked in one round by Erickson Lubin? Why is he fighting Fundora?

Comment

Forreal I’m sick of these undercards sucking. Cards don’t have to be stacked with stars just give us good intriguing matchups. PBCs roster is so big with a lot of talented guys who haven’t hit the high purses yet. I don’t understand why they can’t seem to get it right. Most of their undercards are mismatches with a few exceptions.

The main event isn’t even PPV worthy. Looking in back we got : GarciaPorter, GarciaThurman, ThurmanPorter, SpenceBrook, all for free. What has Garcia or Spence done to warrant this being a PPV other than demand high purses?

I paid for Pac Thurman only because I was a guest and everyone was chipping in. No way I’m paying $80 to watch this alone (because of the pandemic) when I only care to see 1 fight. I’ll find a link.
              Last edited by Bronx23; 12-01-2020, 06:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by archiemoore1 View Post
                Didnt Jorge Cota get smoked in one round by Erickson Lubin? Why is he fighting Fundora?
                He looked shot against Charlo too.

Comment

I like Fundora, but Cota has no business in a title eliminator.

Comment

Think it was the 4th

Comment

Working...
                    X