Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ricards Bolotniks Aims To Power Past Serge Michel in Golden Contract Final

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ricards Bolotniks Aims To Power Past Serge Michel in Golden Contract Final

Ricards Bolotniks feels he will have too much for Serge Michel to deal with when they meet in Wednesday's Golden Contract final. Bolotniks (17-5-1, 7 KOs) defends his WBO European light-heavyweight title against Michel (11-1, 8 KOs) at Production Park Studios in Wakefield, live on Sky Sports in association with Matchroom Boxing, and on ESPN+ in association with Top Rank.
    [Click Here To Read More]

These WBO European bouts should be outlawed under the trades description act!

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Higgs View Post
      These WBO European bouts should be outlawed under the trades description act!
      Say what now? I am drunk as a skunk currently but I thought this was a good lil scrap.

I enjoyed and bet on both their previous fights and was 1/2 (Both winners were underdogs I believe)

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
        Say what now? I am drunk as a skunk currently but I thought this was a good lil scrap.

I enjoyed and bet on both their previous fights and was 1/2 (Both winners were underdogs I believe)
        Yeah it's a great match up. But still a worthless title. There's only one European championship & that's the EBU title!!....

Comment

Working...
        X