Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Antonio Tarver To Mike Tyson: Get Me Jake Paul, I Want To Kick His Ass

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Antonio Tarver To Mike Tyson: Get Me Jake Paul, I Want To Kick His Ass

Former world champion Antonio Tarver, 52-years-old, is crossing his fingers that Mike Tyson will get him a fight with YouTube star Jake Paul (2-0, 2 KOs). Paul was in action on Saturday night, when he scored a brutal second round knockout of NBA veteran Nate Robinson, who was making his pro debut.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Paul would murder him.

Comment

What a weird thing for Tarver to say. Haven't heard from the guy in Lord knows when, and this is how he surfaces?

Comment

Fishing for attention. Sad and I'm a Tarver fan. all boxers start their careers facing cans and bums so let Jake live. and it really doesn't matter who's the opponent because Jake pulls in viewers off his name alone.

Comment

I see it as Tarver wanting to humble Jake.

Maybe Tarver knows Nate personally?

Maybe watching his skin folk get KTFO lit a fire in him...

War Tarver

Comment

Jake ain't fighting anybody with real boxing skills.... Tarver would KO Jake easier than Jake KO'd Nate!

Comment

Tarver has the knowledge but he’d be slow as hell. I’m interested in this sort of match up down the line. For now I’d be satisfied with Paul fighting people who actually know how to fight. The two opponents he had were clueless. Literally clueless.

Comment

"You got any excuses tonight Jake?" ~Tarver

Comment

Damn!

Is this bs opening a door for more BS! Enough with the circus acts already and back to the sport of boxing!

Comment

Tarver just made himself the joke of the day

Comment

Working...
                    X