Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul: I'm Gonna Be One of Boxing's Biggest Stars, I Might Be The New Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jake Paul: I'm Gonna Be One of Boxing's Biggest Stars, I Might Be The New Mayweather

YouTube star Jake Paul (2-0, 2 KOs) has vowed to continue his boxing career. The 23-year-old certainly stole the show on Saturday night, when he brutally knocked out NBA veteran Nate Robinson in two rounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Woah!

Pump those brakes turbo!

Comment

Paul vs Tommy Fury. Who wins? Who cares?

Comment

Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
        Paul vs Tommy Fury. Who wins? Who cares?
        Tommy wins round one
        And nobody lol

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          YouTube star Jake Paul (2-0, 2 KOs) has vowed to continue his boxing career. The 23-year-old certainly stole the show on Saturday night, when he brutally knocked out NBA veteran Nate Robinson in two rounds.
          [Click Here To Read More]
          If he can fight 48 more retired basketball players then yes, he might just get to 50-0 like Floyd Mayweather lol.

All jokes aside, he is already an attraction so in that aspect, Jake Paul is well on his way.

As for boxing skills, he should just focus on improving at this point. No need to name-drop greats right now.

Comment

If you watched his fight you're a clueless bum

Comment

Dude's not even close to being the next Broner...

Comment

I think he stops Golovkin.

Comment

Knocks out McGregor faster than Floyd did.

Comment

Having done boxing myself as a youth I don't take his boxing skill seriously in comparison to truly skilled boxers. But I do however find it entertaining when he talks and as far as hands go, he is better than the average person but again...that is not saying much when comparing to talented fighters which I realistically do not expect him to challenge himself against nor would I want him to.

He knows how to promote himself for certain and that is all I expect out of a semi celebrity that does these exhibition matches. If anyone truly thinks that he has a legit shot at a semi talented boxer then they are fairly delusional unless he was to make massive improvements which I do not forsee. Mainly because dude is already rich and it is different when you are fighting actual dogs and getting the **** beat out of you.

Comment

Working...
                    X