Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce: Dubois Definitely Quit, But He Saved His Eye; He's Young, Can Come Back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce: Dubois Definitely Quit, But He Saved His Eye; He's Young, Can Come Back

Joe Joyce knows why Daniel Dubois did what he did during the 10th round Saturday night. Nevertheless, even one of humblest men in boxing didn't sugarcoat how Dubois dealt with a seriously damaged left eye that was swollen shut when he took a knee versus Joyce. The undefeated Joyce feels Dubois "quit" in the 10th round of their scheduled 12-round heavyweight fight at Church House in London.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I don't even understand how this is an argument....of course he quit

Comment

If you go back and watch the fight on YouTube at 25% speed, it just pauses.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerCrab View Post
        And now I am cleaning cereal milk off my monitor, a$$, lol.

Comment

Yeah he quit.........because he HAD TO. This is a non issue. Live to fight another day or carry on and take terrible damage that may result in brain damage. It's a no brainer decision for me.

That said......

Whoever thought that Joyce had no chance to win this fight is an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerCrab View Post
            Lmao! Joyce is terribly slow ...... but he gets the job done

Comment

live to fight another day, some careers only take off after 30, he doesn't want to be the guy who stuck it out but can't fight no more, there is bravery and then there is stupidity

Comment

Yeah non-issue for me too

If we're calling people out for not taking chances with their eye sight then boxing shouldn't be labelled a sport

He's young and will come again

Comment

The thing is he was still competitive before he quit, if he had of been struggling I think his corner would have pulled him. If that jab never landed he could have ended up winning on points...

Comment

Originally posted by Armchairhero View Post
                    The thing is he was still competitive before he quit, if he had of been struggling I think his corner would have pulled him. If that jab never landed he could have ended up winning on points...
                    He was not winning the fight and if you say the Jab never landed he would have won is just dumb. He was not going to win on points and he was tired

Comment

Working...
                    X