Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roy Jones: As Strong as He Was For Eight, Mike Tyson Can Fight Anybody!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roy Jones: As Strong as He Was For Eight, Mike Tyson Can Fight Anybody!

Former four division world champion Roy Jones Jr. was very impressed with the in-ring performance of Mike Tyson. Tyson, 54-years-old and retired from the sport since 2005, returned to the ring on Saturday night at Staples Center in Los Angeles, California.
    [Click Here To Read More]

No

That is all

Comment

2 minute rds are making these geezers get ahead of themselves.

Comment

Anybody old shot or not good yeah. Anyone young talented good nah. Tyson wants to do more n looked good enough ti make it look entertaining . so bring on tyson vs holyfield 3 or tyson vs david haye. Maybe briggs if not them we all know tito ortiz loves the light n is a retired fighter most casuals know.

Comment

Tyson should fight briggs in japan

Easy 12 mill

Comment

This fight has more attention than Danny Garcia vs Errol Spence.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
              This fight has more attention than Danny Garcia vs Errol Spence.
              Name recognition alone.

Anyone who thinks this glorified sparring session > Swift vs Spence, is a mental case.

That's how they got so many fools to buy into it.

Comment

I think it’s kind of disrespectful to real boxing and shows really how low level intelligence these casuals have and what actually think is good boxing material....it’s good for the old boys but also bad because great current fighters are ignored

Comment

Congratulations to both men. They showed a lot, all the way around the board. I agree with Roy that Mike was very special in his day, and showed why he was Mike Tyson. Now, I'd love to see Mike call out James Toney, because A) I know damned well if he did such a thing, James Toney would answer, B) it would be a very intriguing fight for the fans to see, from a style perspective, C) it would make crazy money for charity and for both legends... Mike, if you got any love for James Toney, give him an opportunity, and give the real fans a fight we've been dreaming of for many years. Yours truly, a life long fan
                  Last edited by archiemoore1; 11-30-2020, 04:12 AM.

Comment

I'm amazed by the shape Tyson was in and his stamina and speed and head movement to be honest. Ok it would be a different case against a young guy with 3 minute rounds. I don't want to see that. Don't want him to take that risk. But this is still amazing in context. Just remember FIFTY FOUR yrs and been a heavy drinker and smoker for decades.

I'm surprised people seem to be just shrugging their shoulders as if it's just another thing...

Comment

Working...
                    X