Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roy Jones Admits: I Was Surprised Mike Tyson Could Go Eight Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roy Jones Admits: I Was Surprised Mike Tyson Could Go Eight Rounds

Roy Jones Jr, 51-years-old, admits he was surprised with the strength and stamina of Mike Tyson, 54-years-old. Tyson, a former undisputed heavyweight champion, retired from the sport of boxing in 2005.
    [Click Here To Read More]

With all the hugging and hanging on Jones did,there was a lot of rest time for Tyson.

Comment

Clearly Jones didn’t or couldn’t do any roadwork due to those brittle knees. Mike lost 100lbs and looks in phenomenal shape

Comment

Ok we got it Roy. Now that you 've made 2 mil or so, can you pls go away and stop cos knowing Roy u suspect he just found another excuse and another avenue to keep boxing until he gets KO again. At least Mike was in shape and put in a good effort. Roy out there running and hugging all night and after the fight talking that foolery that he won the fight basically trying to hoodwink for another cash grab.

Comment

Er... Tyson's team insisted on shorter rounds so can he really go 8 rounds??

Comment

I think it was pretty obvious this fight was fixed. Everything was screwy with the commission all week and once RJJ showed up it looked obvious he didn’t even train for it. Never mind the fact that at times Tyson was pulling his punches and not overly as aggressive as he would’ve been if he really wanted to knock the guy out. He was even happy with the draw. Maybe it’s cause the result was already predetermined.

Comment

Mike looks good, but geezer wars / exibition level good. I wouldn't want to see him take any real punishment. Meet and greet and a seat at the masters feet.

Comment

I was very happy to see this fight....I actually paid $10 at the local bar to see this fight.....I drank some jack daniels on the rocks while Mike fought.....I think that if Mike wanted to Hurt Roy he would have.....Tyson still has the skills from Catskills

Comment

Looks like Tyson reframed from throwing meaningful head shots at Jones.

Comment

Yeah I'm good. Don't think I ever need to see this again or something similar. It really is so meaningless. I mean Okay, in the name of charity, fine, but why not put some head gear on then? What's the point of taking a potentially life changing punch at that age? Like, I can't even think of a reason why it could ever make sense that they didn't wear head gear.

Thank gawd for next week's REAL fight. Something to look forward to and remember that high level fights exist with young fighters. Too bad not enough people will tune into it as they did this "show".

Comment

Working...
                    X