Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gabe Rosado: I Thought I Made It Look Easy Against Jacobs; [Decision] Was Bullsh-t!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gabe Rosado: I Thought I Made It Look Easy Against Jacobs; [Decision] Was Bullsh-t!

Even after Jeremiah Gallegos corrected his confusing announcing gaffe, Gabe Rosado still couldn't believe he lost to Daniel Jacobs. The veteran super middleweight believes he did more than enough to upset the heavily favored Jacobs in their continually dull, 12-round, 168-pound bout Friday night in Hollywood, Florida. One judge, Fredrick Fluty, agreed with Rosado, whom Fluty scored a 115-113 winner, but Fluty was overruled by judges Fernando Barbosa and Michael Tate, both of whom scored Jacobs a 115-113 winner.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He’s being paid handsomely no doubt since his outfit overpays to the point of heading towards being out of business but it’s really sad to see where Jacobs career is at right now. He’s not even mentioned with the top middleweights or super middleweights, a hot division right now. It’s always worth noting to caution reputations built on “losing well.”

Comment

Attaboy Gabe. Now call out Berlanga and do a Puerto Rican WAR

Comment

With the fight on the line, Rosado did NOTHING in the 12th round. Rosado so annoying. Nothing was easy. At best Rosado eked out a 7-5. And for all you posters out there, let this show Rosado never did enough to win in any of his close fights, was always survival first, and has never cared about winning or losing, just making it look close enough for another payday.
        Last edited by aaronbnb; 11-29-2020, 12:15 PM.

Comment

That was a boring fight. All that sh.it talk between em and it was a snorefest. BOTH should hang em up

Comment

Are people just finding out Jacobs is a boring fighter? Geez... You would think after the GGG and Canelo fight, people would have learned.

Comment

Going in, I thought this was going to be a good stay busy fight for Jacobs.
              It turned into a struggle not because of what Gabe is capable of but rather what Jacobs did not do.

I personally believe that Jacobs has become a victim of his financial success. If i am not mistaken he has now amassed millions from the last couple of fights.

The spitefulness and urgency is gone. He has become soft.
              I was so turned off by his unwillingness to take the play away from Gabe that i turned the fight off by the 10th.

Having said that, congrats to Gabe. Hope he gets another payday. Cant help but like him.

Comment

Originally posted by aaronbnb View Post
                With the fight on the line, Rosado did NOTHING in the 12th round. Rosado so annoying. Nothing was easy. At best Rosado eked out a 7-5. And for all you posters out there, let this show Rosado never did enough to win in any of his close fights, was always survival first, and has never cared about winning or losing, just making it look close enough for another payday.
                Same could be said about Jacob's tbh. The only Jacobs fight that"ll catch my attention from here on out is vs Jermall, if hes willing to move up...other than that fight,Jacob's and his lackadaisical efforts can **** off.

Comment

Originally posted by Al Broker View Post
                  Attaboy Gabe. Now call out Berlanga and do a Puerto Rican WAR
                  bumlanga would duck that fight.
                  that gay coward clearly just wants to make a career of massacring tomato cans

Comment

In a way, I'm glad Jacobs eked out a win because it ensures they won't run it back.

The fight was really terrible. At this stage, neither Rosado nor Jacobs have hunger. It created a an incredibly passive and pedestrian affair for 12 rounds. Most rounds were close but I didn't really bother to score it because it's hard to keep Interest when both are treating it like a glorified sparring session.

Comment

Working...
                    X