Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Joe Joyce Topples Daniel Dubois, Stops Him in Ten

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Joe Joyce Topples Daniel Dubois, Stops Him in Ten

Joyce, Dubois Fight Photos Gallery - Church House, Westminster - In a highly anticipated showdown between two undefeated heavyweights, Joe Joyce (12-0, 11 KOs) broke down and stopped Daniel Dubois (15-1, 14 KOs) in the tenth round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

10 nicka on multiple rounds at 2 nicka a round, chose 6,7,8,9 and 10 with big joe Joyce to ko the kid with a win at 100/1 for a 202 quid win. Nice one big boy!!!
    The easiest most obvious betting giveaway William hill ever offered.

Comment

That Joe is mentally & physically tough

Comment

Picked joyce to win, he may not be world class but the amateur pedigree he's got,you don't get that being an average fighter

Comment

Decent scrap, Joe Joyce looks like a contender.

Comment

this is what happens when you put a talented kid in with a seasoned world class fighter

Comment

Dubois is going to regret that massively I think. He only had to cope for 2 more rounds and he had a decent chance to win the decision. He was not even remotely concussed. He'll be kicking himself I think.

Comment

Those belts look annoying

Comment

I wrote a few times that Warren does a terrible job with Dubois. From Ghanian journeymen and some cruiserweight to Joyce. I was proven right, unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                    I wrote a few times that Warren does a terrible job with Dubois. From Ghanian journeymen and some cruiserweight to Joyce. I was proven right, unfortunately.
                    Credit where credit is due,aj,fury or wilder couldnt have taken those shots joyce took without flopping about on the floor like a goldfish

Joe is the man

Comment

Working...
                    X