Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roy Jones: I Thought I Did Enough Boxing On The Outside To Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roy Jones: I Thought I Did Enough Boxing On The Outside To Win

Staples Center, Los Angeles, California - In an eight round exhibition, Mike Tyson (50-6, 44 KOs) fought Roy Jones Jr. (66-9, 47 KOs) to a disputed eight round draw. The World Boxing Council has assigned three retired boxers to act as judges for the bout.
    [Click Here To Read More]

No...........

Comment

Nope.......

Comment

Really Roy? Looks. Like you got that end tagged tonight.’you must’ve forgot’ already.

Comment

Nope...........

Comment

Both guys are good actors, one should say.

Still, Tyson looked much fresher in there, and surprisingly quick even in the later rounds.

Comment

That’s the thanks mike gets for carrying you. First round he could have taken you out he was on your chest in a second. Pazienza punch drunk christy Martin bacon grease went to brain what fight they see

Comment

Jones should be embarrassed believing he won.He showed why he didn't want any part of a Tyson fight when he was heavyweight chump.

Comment

Lmaoooo

You won the hug contest

Comment

It was embarrassing tbh. Money grabbing wankers. Never should that **** happen again.

Comment

Working...
                    X