No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul Brutally Knocks Out Nate Robinson in Second

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jake Paul Brutally Knocks Out Nate Robinson in Second

Jake Paul is now the winningest fighter in YouTube history. The online celebrity picked up his second knockout win in as many pro fights, the latest coming in a 2nd round flattening of former NBA star Nate Robinson. Paul scored three knockdowns, the last of the three putting Seattle's Robinson down face-first and out for the night at 1:35 of round two Saturday evening at Staples Center in Los Angeles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He smashed him!

Comment

Slept him. It was easy.

Comment

This right here is not good for the sport I grew up watching. Its offensive to me. What this fake a$$, pretender needs to do is box a real boxer and see how it turns out.

Comment

That was worth my $50 lol

Comment

That was hilarious. I don't know who the white guy is, never heard of him. Robinson I remember from many dunk contests. He got sparked in spectacular fashion.

Comment

Originally posted by illpapi View Post
              This right here is not good for the sport I grew up watching. Its offensive to me. What this fake a$$, pretender needs to do is box a real boxer and see how it turns out.
              I think he spars with them on the regular in the lead up to this fight and his pro debut!

Comment

Originally posted by illpapi View Post
                Still less offensive to the sport than the main event or the Badou Jack fight.

Comment

Originally posted by KingOfGlory View Post
                  Still less offensive to the sport than the main event or the Badou Jack fight.
                  Yeah, that was sad. It was one of the biggest mismatches I've ever seen...sad to say the least.

Comment

You don't play boxing.

Comment

Working...
                    X