Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nate Robinson To Jake Paul: I'm Fighting You And I'm Gonna Beat Your Ass

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nate Robinson To Jake Paul: I'm Fighting You And I'm Gonna Beat Your Ass

Nate Robinson did his homework before venturing into otherwise unfamiliar territory. The former three-time NBA Slam Dunk champion becomes the latest celebrity to cross over into boxing, as the 36-year old from Seattle makes his pro debut. The moment comes in a strange grudge match with YouTube celebrity Jake Paul, with their scheduled six-round cruiserweight bout taking place this Saturday, live on Triller Pay-Per-View from Staples Center in Los Angeles, California.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Nate Robinson story w/ Jake Paul photo???

Couldn't find a photo of Nate Robinson to go along with the feature that you ran on him? Ridiculous that you put an image of Jake Paul within Nate's story!!!

Comment

A YouTuber and a retired basketball player is fighting a professional fight on two retired professional's exhibition fight.....OK.

I'm conflicted on which fight I'm more interested in watching.

Comment

Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
        A YouTuber and a retired basketball player is fighting a professional fight on two retired professional's exhibition fight.....OK.

For the cringe alone this is the fight of the night!

Comment

Out of all these YouTube boxers, I think Jake Paul is the best...

That’s not exactly saying much haha but still

Comment

The biggest thing to come out of this is whether there's a market now for these types of events. If Sports broadens the market back up to people past prime, imagine the amount of programming they can "run back" so to speak. Ice Cube's Big 3 is also very reminiscent of such events.

Comment

He got KO'd the Fuck OUT!

Comment

Working...
              X