Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul: Nate Robinson's A Little Bit Of An Assh-le, But I'm Still A Fan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jake Paul: Nate Robinson's A Little Bit Of An Assh-le, But I'm Still A Fan

Only in 2020 can a petty feud between a YouTube celebrity and a former NBA star produce a prizefight that will come at a premium. This was the fight Jake Paul wanted from the moment he felt slighted after being denied a photo opportunity with three-time NBA Slam Dunk champion Nate Robinson. Several months and endless hours of trash talk later, they get to settle their differences in the ring.
    [Click Here To Read More]

lol hey both are..

Comment

the real reason its broke ppv records is this dude with a 'billion' followers.

Comment

Originally posted by moltres. View Post
        the real reason its broke ppv records is this dude with a 'billion' followers.
        Ok, that makes more sense. I was kind of baffled by all the talk of breaking pre fight PPV sales.

Comment

Yeah Jake deff helping with the buys even with just his promotion of the event on all of his social media profiles not to mention him being on the card.

Comment

Nate Robinson should do a ring walk carrying a prosthetic copy of Jake Paul's head....... then slam dunk it.

Go full on WWE.

Comment

And this is why UFC may soon overtake boxing...

Comment

Working...
              X