Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mike Tyson, Roy Jones - Ready For Showdown in LA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Mike Tyson, Roy Jones - Ready For Showdown in LA

Tyson, Jones Weights Photos Gallery - Los Angeles' Staples Center plays host to Mike Tyson's highly anticipated showdown with former four-division world champion, Roy Jones Jr., as Tyson returns to the ring more than 15 years after his last professional bout.

[Click Here To Read More]

Could have done without the pics. lol

Comment

Roys ass is yall musta

Comment

They don’t look near their once prime selves but still look better than 95% of NSB followers. ��

Comment

Originally posted by PoserExposer View Post
          They don’t look near their once prime selves but still look better than 95% of NSB followers. ��
          You’re being far too generous. More like 99%

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
            Could have done without the pics. lol
            Think your physique looks better than a 54 yo Mike Tyson? Buck up cowboy, post them pics!

Comment

I’ll go on the record now and just say what everyone else is already thinking. At 54 I still wouldn’t phuck with Mike Tyson.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
                I’ll go on the record now and just say what everyone else is already thinking. At 54 I still wouldn’t phuck with Mike Tyson.
                I would not phuck with Roy either.

In 2018 he beat up in his last fight a cruiserweight who was 30-11.

We are far from that level.

Mike has not been fighting for 15 years, he doesn't have it anymore, he smokes joints all day on his podcast and his main hobby is doing DMT"the toad", he might get beat by Roy TBH.

Roy has been active, is younger, and a beat more able to pull the trigger, but he has a weak chin wich would not be cool even against a 90 years old Tyson.
                So the fight is intriguing.
                Last edited by BillyBoxing; 11-27-2020, 07:08 PM.

Comment

Roy is taking this serious

I wouldn't bet on Mike to be honest

Comment

People still think this is a real fight..

Comment

Working...
                    X