No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Weights: Mike Tyson 220.4-Pounds, Roy Jones 210-Pounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Weights: Mike Tyson 220.4-Pounds, Roy Jones 210-Pounds

Mike Tyson versus Roy Jones Jr. Yes, this is happening. The pair of boxing all-time greats will collide in an eight-round heavyweight exhibition match, taking place live on Triller Pay-Per-View (Saturday, 9:00 p.m. ET, $49.99) from a crowdless Staples Center in Los Angeles, California.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Jones didn't look good didn't like his demeanor or how soft he was this fight is just a side show honestly hopefully everyone comes out ok.

Comment

Wow Tyson at 220 pounds is a serious problem for Jones! That is almost his perfect weight! Jones didn't train properly for this bout.... Tyson by Knockout.

Comment

This is so insane, I cannot believe this is happening!!

Comment

I'm still uncertain if this is a real fight or an exhibition lol. I'm hoping they mix it up a bit but not enough to see either guy get hurt. It this was a semi real competition, I would say that Tyson's chances are to win in the first 3-4 rounds. If it goes into the later rounds or it's a decision it's going to be all Jones. He needs to survive the first rounds though.

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
            Jones didn't look good didn't like his demeanor or how soft he was this fight is just a side show honestly hopefully everyone comes out ok.
            Yep. He's not there to fight. He's knows it's going to be pitter pat boxing or he's going to lay down.

Comment

Originally posted by embryo View Post
              This is so insane, I cannot believe this is happening!!
              Yep , this is off the scale madness and PPv ...crazy.

Comment

No photos??

Comment

These crazy misfits who put this together and the WBC for giving this freak show a belt will not be happy until some one gets killed, these are old,old men and vulnerable ...sick and crazy!!

Comment

Uhhhh, the photos are on another site and they ain't pretty, lol. Jones looks as though he didn't even train. Then again, it's probably as good as a 51 year can look.

Comment

Working...
                    X